Back by industry demand, Together 2024 will take place virtually on January 24-25, 2024. With overarching themes of collaboration and innovation, the return of this highly anticipated annual food and beverage conference will serve as a platform for esteemed thought leaders and industry professionals. TraceGains anticipates welcoming attendees from across the globe to engage in meaningful discussions on the industry’s most pressing issues, from navigating supply chain disruptions and an evolving regulatory landscape, to ensuring quality assurance and meeting consumer demands for sustainability.
What to expect from the Together Experience
With a full format including keynote presentations, panels, interactive workshops, and networking sessions, attendees will hear fresh commentary from their peers on how to overcome these roadblocks. They’ll also have the chance to learn about the latest advancements in technology that enable collaboration and efficiency, open new avenues for growth, and help mitigate inherent supply chain risks around compliance, formulation, and responsible sourcing.
Explore the agenda and save your favorite sessions
The agenda is still being finalized, but several speakers, including TraceGains’ partners and customers have already signed on, including:
- Gary Nowacki, CEO of TraceGains. Following his award-winning Together 2022 keynote, which earned a 2023 Gold Stevie® in the 21st Annual American Business Awards® (ABAs), Gary will kick off Together 2024 with TraceGains’ vision of supply chain success.
- Lora Cecere, Founder of Supply Chain Insights LLC, and author of the widely-read blog Supply Chain Shaman. With over 35 years in the industry, Lora will share research and important lessons on how to holistically manage the increasingly complex F&B supply chain.
- OWS Foods, a sauces, rubs, and blended seasonings manufacturer, and one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing private companies. During their keynote, a panel of OWS team members will discuss driving quality, regulatory, procurement, and R&D programs forward using TraceGains’ technology.
- Jeffrey Yorzyk, Sr. Director of Sustainability at meal-kit provider HelloFresh. Jeffrey will share insights into what helps companies thrive amidst the evolving sustainability landscape.
- Ferrara Candy Company, recognized in TraceGains’ 2022 Business Ingenuity Awards, and a fast-growing powerhouse in the North American confections and sweet snacking categories. Ferrara representatives Brendan Stover and Jody Bayne will share actionable examples of how the company has overcome supply chain roadblocks.
Additional sessions will focus on regulatory change management, ingredient sourcing and supplier selection, the power of networked data and more.
Register now and start the new year off right
Registration for this free virtual event is now open via together.tracegains.com. Anyone interested in learning more about supply chain transformation and how to secure their place in the fast-moving food and beverage industry is encouraged to participate in Together 2024.