As consumer trust and protection remains paramount, each food and beverage organization needs to be aware of best practices surrounding food safety auditing. Fortunately, there are strategies that can safeguard your products, reputation, and customer base—many of which are explored in this guided discussion of FSQ excellence.
Fundamentals of food safety auditing
Throughout the webinar, the emphasis lies on the importance of thorough preparation. Learn about assembling dedicated teams, providing comprehensive training, and conducting self-assessments. These fundamental steps set the foundation for a seamless and successful food safety audit process.
An additional, yet integral, aspect explored in the webinar is the audit process. The discussion will cover the selection of auditors, criteria assessment, and the various stages of the audit. Gain confidence and expertise in navigating this process effectively.
The webinar explores common audit criteria in depth, including hygiene, sanitation, and temperature control. Understanding these factors is crucial in ensuring food safety compliance and excellence. You will also learn how to handle audit findings efficiently, distinguishing between minor and major non-conformities and developing action plans for correction and prevention. Sara Jane Bellocchi underscores the significance of fostering a culture of continuous improvement in food safety, which includes conducting regular internal audits and maintaining thorough documentation and record keeping.
Renewed commitment to food safety
In this on-demand resource, the importance of ongoing training and education for teams is stressed, preparing groups to comprehend and follow food safety protocols efficiently while encouraging you to build positive relationships with auditors. A demonstration of TraceGains technical solution, Audit Management, is given by Jason Mueller, where you get a sneak peek at how you can effectively manage your audits.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll leave with a rich source of information and a renewed commitment to prioritize food safety. Watch below and join the speakers, Sara Jane Bellocchi and Jason Mueller, on this enriching journey toward ensuring the highest level of food safety in operations.
In this on-demand webinar, discover how to:
- Examine the importance of thorough preparation through comprehensive preparation, including assembling dedicated teams, providing extensive training, and conducting self-assessments.
- Navigate the audit process effectively with insights into auditor selection, criteria assessment, and audit stages, boosting your confidence and expertise.
- Gain a deeper understanding of food safety compliance by exploring key audit criteria such as hygiene, sanitation, and temperature control.
- Efficiently handle audit findings by distinguishing between minor and major non-conformities and developing effective correction and prevention plans, stressing the importance of efficiency in taking these findings.
- Observe the cultivation of a culture of continuous food safety improvement, emphasizing regular internal audits and robust documentation and recordkeeping.